- Hillary Clinton has been accused of double-standards in attacking Trump
- Clinton slammed the Republican's lewd comments in 2005 on a hot mic
- Conservative pundit Betsy McCaughey said that is hypocritical of Clinton
- McCaughey pointed to 'offensive' Beyonce lyrics to justify her criticism
- Clinton has been endorsed by a number of hip hop stars, including Pusha T
'Hillary Clinton expresses that she finds (Trump's) language on that bus horrific, but in fact she likes language like this,' McCaughey said, before quoting a line from Beyonce's hit, Formation.
'"I came to slay bitch, when he F me good I take his ass to red lobster"... That happens to be a line from Beyonce.
'Her favorite performer whom she says she idolizes and would like to imitate.
'So you know what I'm saying to you? There's a lot of hypocrisy in Hillary Clinton expressing such horror at the language on the bus.'
Formation was also accused of being 'anti-police' when it was released. In the single's accompanying video clip, Beyonce is seen on the roof of a sinking police car, and 'Stop shooting us' is spray-painted on a wall in reference to the number of black people shot by cops.
Here are some of the most 'offensive' lyrics from some of Hillary's supporters.
Some of Beyonce's 'controversial' lyrics:
- 'When he f*** me good I take his a** to Red Lobster, cause I slay. If he hit it right, I might take him on a flight on my chopper.' Formation, Lemonade.
- 'You can watch my fat a** twist boy. As I bounce to the next d*** boy.' Don't Hurt Yourelf, Lemonade.
- 'I don't give a f***, chucking my deuces up. Suck on my b***s, pause, I had enough.' Sorry, Lemonade.
Some of Q-Tip's 'controversial' lyrics:
- 'I'm the undercover brother dump your ho in the trunk. Save all the sad songs and the tearjerkers. N****s step up it's the lyrical worker.' Hot Sex, Midnight Marauders, A Tribe Called Quest.
- 'N****s got g's but its not really mack to me. Keep it soft like we killers and often gat. You walking on me guaranteed you be crawling back.' Things We Do, Amplified.
Some of Snoop Dogg's 'controversial' lyrics:
- 'I fall to my knees and thank God before I do my thang. I don't know why, I love to gang-bang.' Still A G Thang, Da Game is to be Sold, Not to be Told.
- 'Look here b***h, you fine and I dig your style. Come f*** with a n**** and do it "Doggystyle".' B***h Please, No Limit Top Dogg.
- 'Cause when I bust my n*t I'm raising up off the cot.Don't get upset, girl, that's just how it goes.' Gin and Juice, Doggystyle.